Hazelgrove self catering accommodation overlooking Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland
Book Online
Homepage
Prices and Availability
Gallery
Subscribe to Newsletter
Site Map

Loch Ness Musings

 

Sunday 8 November 2009

November sun

Beautiful November day today - cold but with clear sky and plenty of sun. As usual on a Sunday, I was out running doing my favourite hill run. From the summit at 1500ft I was able to see clear across to the snow capped mountains of Kintail approximately 50 miles away - absolutely fantastic. At the same time directly below me Loch Mhor, a small loch just a few miles from Evergreen, was as flat as a mill pond and sparkled in the sun. To top it all, as I descended I was treated to the sight of two red deer stags, unfazed by me, slowly drift off in to the woods. It's perfect moments like these that remind me how lucky I am to live in this part of Scotland!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Return to Evergreen Musings homepage

 




 
 
 
Homepage | Book Online | Gallery | Subscribe to Newsletter | Site Map | Prices and Availability