Hazelgrove self catering accommodation overlooking Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland
Book Online
Homepage
Prices and Availability
Gallery
Subscribe to Newsletter
Site Map

Loch Ness Musings

 

Sunday 9 August 2009

Coffee & a cake..

I have to say I really like my mid morning cup of coffee and something sweet to eat.. preferably a nice big chunk of millionaire shortbread! For a long time here on Loch Ness finding a place which satisfied my cravings was difficult but no more.. Cobbs cafe (www.lochnessview.com/cobbs.htm) at the Clansman Hotel mid way between Drumnadrochit and Inverness hits all the buttons for me. I can think of no better way to spend an idle half hour waiting for guests to return off a Jacobite cruise (www.jacobite.co.uk ) than sipping a large strong coffee and stuffing myself with 100s of calories from a good sweet cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Return to Evergreen Musings homepage

 




 
 
 
Homepage | Book Online | Gallery | Subscribe to Newsletter | Site Map | Prices and Availability