Hazelgrove self catering accommodation overlooking Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland
Book Online
Homepage
Prices and Availability
Gallery
Subscribe to Newsletter
Site Map

Loch Ness Musings

 

Sunday 18 April 2010

Is it really spring?

Lovely spring day I thought this morning. Time for a good long run up in the hills, stretch the legs and savour the day. So off I set from Evergreen,up the Pass of Inverfarigaig and onwards towards the Monahliaths. I gazed up at the hills and it was at this point that I began to question how much of a spring day it really was - there was a fresh dusting of snow! Not to be detered I carried on upwards, it was getting colder but nothing out of the ordinary. It was only when I reached the summit that things changed rapidly, a cold wind from the east swept in and yes, it started snowing! Wearing only minimum protection from the elements I decided enough was enough and made a rapid descent. Ah.. the joys of Spring in Scotland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Return to Evergreen Musings homepage

 




 
 
 
Homepage | Book Online | Gallery | Subscribe to Newsletter | Site Map | Prices and Availability